Sunday 20 May 2012

Trionfi Visual Development

It occurred to me the other day that I should move some of the huge amount of visual development work I produced for my MA short film project 'Trionfi' over to my blog. If you wish to see more about the production of Trionfi, and the details of the project, you can find the production blog over at: http://trionfifilm.blogspot.com 

The final film can be found on Vimeo here:  https://vimeo.com/28930591

Below is a selection of character and environment design work produced in the pre-production stage of the project. After all the design work was collated there were over 80 pages that formed the visual development package for the film. 

Also, there is a lot of written documentation on the pages. This was for the benefit of my lecturers grading the project as a university submission. I had to explain my design processes and decisions in a way that showed my process of thinking while working. This will mostly be removed when these designs get put into my portfolio. I wouldn't expect you guys to read through it all! 

As ever, click to enlarge!

































No comments:

Post a Comment