Sunday 11 September 2011

Blog Relaunch!

Wow, I knew I hadn't been great at maintaining my blog but I had no idea it had been neglected for seven months! Over the past year I have been completing my Masters degree and general life has had to be put on hold. There has been very little evidence of a social life and even less existence of sleep. However on Wednesday 7th September I handed in my final degree project and my formal education was over after eighteen years! I'm officially in the big wide world now, scary and exciting. 


So back to the blog; things are going to change- firstly a new look. I also aim to  update this blog at least twice a week with some new artwork. Ironically, even though I've been doing a MA in Animation I've had very little time to draw in the last three months due to the production of my short film (Trionfi). I've also had absolutely no time for personal work. Now I have a lot more time I really want to develop and grow as an artist and spend a whole lot more time on short exercises in different styles and subjects. 


Here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment