Friday 17 August 2012

Carla the Witch


Original digital version, followed below by (iPhone, apologies!) photos of the canvas print.





Well I would never usually refer to my best friend as a witch, but in this case she really is! This was said friend's birthday gift from me after finding out another of her friends had already got her tickets to the Harry Potter studio tour (my original present); so I thought I'd go for something no one else could get! This was done at a massive resolution which I had printed onto canvas, which was my first canvas print. I think I was just as excited to see the result, luckily it came out really well!

There's not much more to say about this one other than Carla is a massive Harry Potter fan and an even bigger fan of geese and waterfowl (...no, I don't get it either) Thankfully she appeared to be very happy with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment